Home pregnancy test shows purple line in C, light purple line in T window. Result confused ?

I need a Gynaecologist suggestions. I was taken homepregnancy test yesterday. My last period time Sep 30th. I had taken VELOCIT homepregnancy test kit. But, I am confusioned with that test. On that kit, they mentioned the process is, if it appears 2 Purple color lines in C & T windows, that is Positive. If it appears 1 Purple color line in C window, that is Negative. But, when I had this test it shows as Thick Purple color line in C window, and lite purple color line in T window. Iwas confused about result. Can you pls send the answer ASAP.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012