Home pregnancy test shows positive. Having movable bumps on stomach. What could it be?

Hi I took a clear blue home pregnancy test and it said I was pregnant. I m not sure how far along I am cuz I haven t gone to the doctor. I m showing and I haven t gotten my period since beginning of January so I m assuming I m 3 months now. Anyway I have a bump/lump on my right side. It mostly appears when I lay down but it comes and goes so it s not always there, and now I have two of them one in the middle of my stomach and one under it. They move around but only stay on the right side. I wish you can tell me what they are. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013