Home pregnancy test showing pregnant. No evidence of gestational sac in the ultrasound scan. Planning for abortion

Good morning doctor, My wife s age is 29. her LMP was 4th Feb, 2013. one week before she did home delivery test. that is positive. we have already two chindrens. elder daughter (4 1/2yrs old) younger son (2 1/2 yrs old). she do not continue this pregnancy. so she want to abortion . yesterday she went to a clinic for abortion. doctor said to her, first you take early antenatal soography ( USG ). then i will give abortion pills. she went to lab and did USG. In USG , there is no evidence of Gestation Sac. could you pls tell me, she have any problem. i am waiting here for your reply.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013