Home pregnancy test positive. Urine and blood test done. What does the reports mean?

HELLO...I USED P.T 6X AND ALL OF THIS ARE POSITIVE RESULT. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR TO CHECK MY URINALYSIS AND BLOOD COUNT THE RESULT ARE: COLOR:DARK YELLOW APPEARANCE: HAZY SPECIFIC GRAVITY:1.030 PH:6.0 SUGAR: NEGATIVE ALBUMIN: TRACE WBC:6-8/HPF RBC: 6-12/HPF AMORPHOUS URATES: MODERATE BACTERIA:FEW EPITHELIAL CELLS:MANY MUCUS THREADS: MANY. SEGMENTERS: 0.70 LYMPHOCYTES: 0.24 EOSINOPHILS: 0.06 CLOTTING TIME: 3-5MINS BLEEDING TIME: 1-3 MINS WHAT ARE THIS MEANS?? I NEED YOUR ANSWERS NOW PLS??? LHIZA
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012