Home pregnancy test positive. Urinary infection. Have cramps, nausea and dizziness. History of miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies

My last period start date was 12 May. We had intercourse on day 13 and day 15. On June 15 I did a home pregnancy test and it came out positive. Blood test done same day showed hcg was 48. Urine showed bladder infection . I felt slight cramping, a bit of nausea and dizziness . No breast fullness or discomfort and not period. No bleeding what so ever. On June 17 the blood test showed hcg was 37. It dropped. Still no bleeding. Slight discomfort for about a week on the left side, hip area. Have a cold (stuffy nose and bad cough). Could this be a chemical pregnancy or ectopic? Seeing my family doctor today. Have had 1 live birth (emergency c-section due to lack of movement) and he is fine now at 18 months. Have had 1 ectopic and 3 miscarriages.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012