Home pregnancy test positive. Later negative result with UTI. Having pregnancy symptoms. Advice?

Hi I took a pregnancy test on 10/25/12 positive then 10/26/12 positive and 10/28/12 positive (I ve taken 3 one step pregnancy test the cheap ones and all three are positive). On 10/29/12 I went to the emergency room just to have a pregnancy test done to see what they was gone say and there s came back negative and the doctor told me well try again in a few more days the only thing he seen wrong was that I now have an UTI! I never missed a period but this month October I did and this is my first time having real sore/tender breast , even my eating habits have changed and right now I m just confused. I don t think I should go to the health department because there s night say negative also I don t know. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012