Home pregnancy test positive, HCG test, ultrasound negative, no periods, baby bump, movement in the abdomen. Suggestions?

I am a 28 yr old female and a couple of months ago I started feeling nauseous, with vomiting (super sick). I took an at- home pregnancy test and had a positive result. I went to my first OB consult and the ultrasound showed an empty uterus , and had a negative hcg result. In the following months, my belly has grown, I haven t had a period, and I m starting to feel movement in my abdomen. I m confused as to what is happening...please help.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012