Home pregnancy test positive. Beta HCG test done. Getting tired on walking and speaking. Pregnant?

Dear sir, My Wife Last monthly period is 18.07.2012. We expect to next monthly period on 19.08.2012. But her period is missed on 19.08.2012. So we went to hospital for home pregnancy test & it shows possitive result ( 2 Red Lines ). After that doctor asked to take blood test for full confirmation. In the Blood test , its shows that Beta HCG level is 667.4 MIU/ML. Now i want to know what is the exact week of her pregnant. Now she is getting more tired when she walks & speak. Please Help me , whether she is pregancy or not . If pregnant means how many weeks occured for her .
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012