Home pregnancy test came out negative, Could I still be pregnant ?

I was taking birth control for 4 months then on march 2nd I recieved my first depo provera shot. The nurse actually injected it in the bottom of my back not in my butt muscle. I took off the bandaid when I got home and I had bleed from the injection site and was still bleeding a little. For a little more than a week now I have been nauseaus and certain things I used to eat make me sick. I took an at home pregnancy test six days ago and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Apr 2010