Hollow lump after removal of cyst on buttocks. How can I make it shrink?

I have had an cyst removed on my upper buttocks crack a couple years ago. I really expected the bump from the cyst to shrink but it is still the same size as before. It is a hollow lump, as all of the pus has be removed completely. I have found this making me uncomfortable removing my pants off in front of anyone and has taken and unexpected toll on my sexual life. Is there anyway I can make this hollow lump shrink or disappear?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
try some antibiotics ointments.....hope it will go off........or u can try some antiseptics lotion for that ....