Hollow feeling in chest, deep breaths. Had racing pulse. Was on estradiol, welbutron. Concerned?

i have been experiencing a hollow feeling in my chest and feel like I have to take deep breaths to breathe. It doesnt hurt, it just feels strange. The other day my pulse seemed like it was racing also. I am concerned that this may be something serious, or could just be stress or depression. I got off of all my meds a while back. I was taking estradiol and welbutron, I stopped taking them gradually because I felt like I was doing great exercising and loosing some weight.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013