Holes or pores formed looks dirty, what should I do ?

I had acne earlier but now it is clear, but the hole or pores formed looks dirty what should I do ?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
I am in receipt of your query dated February 16, 2009 and thank you for your interest in Ayurvedic System of Medicine. I have noted that you are suffering from holes and pores caused by acne and are looking for the medicines for the same. I hereby suggest the following medicines / products – S. No. Name of Oil / Medicine Usage Rate 1. KAIRCIN – Ayurvedic Facial Oil - Apply all over the face and neck Rs. 170.00 Available in 10 ml pack and 25 ml 30 minutes before bedtime and Pack. Application should be in circular Rs. 425.00 movement. Retain for 30 minutes and wash off with warm water. . 2. ELADI CHOORNAM Take the required quantity of powder Rs.40.00 Available in 40 Gms. Pack. and mix with Coconut Milk and apply on the affected area. Retain for 30 minutes and wash off with cold water. Both the above products have to be used for minimum of 3 months to get the desired result. We request you to kindly inform us the result for our reference and records. As far as purchasing the products are concerned, you can purchase the same through our website As soon as the order and payment is received, the materials will be dispatched to you.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... The wholes will get cleared slowly over a period of time if maintained in a good hygeinic condition.. But if there are many and is cosmetically affecting you, then you can get a derma ablasion done.. A simple surgical method of curing the holes...