Holes on the nose due to repeated breakouts, get weird tingles. What treatment should be taken?

hi, I have a very serious problem with my nose . I have very bad holes from repeated breakouts through the years. The one s I believe have caused these scars and holes is large cyst like (boils) that form at random times. I dont get them very often anymore, but unfortunately the damage is done and it has absolutely killed my self confidence. Its imperative that I resolve this issue, so that I can live a normal life without being starred at all the time. Please help- 31 male. Also, I get a weird tingle almost like a spasm or something every now and then too.. Thanks so much
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012