Holes in tonsils, green fingers, prominent veins. Suggestions?

hi my brother is in jail and they dont wont to take him to the doctor when they did they told him he has holes in his tonsils. i looked that up.. nd it said if not treating the need to come out. well they are untreated n now he has green finders and he said his veins are popin out. they still dont want to take him to see a doctor so my sis called and told him he needs a doctor, they just put him in the hole well he fainted i guess he was out for a while n he couldnt get up. the guards treated him so mean and told him to stop faking. well b/c he faited they took him to the doctor. i dont know what the doctor told him. they wont let up talk or see him. all i know is that the has 3 prescription and a cream??? do u have suggestion or answers im really worried about my little bro who is not a crimnal he just has tickets.. please help i dont have any money
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012