Holes in penis, one on head, two on sides, yellow discharge, white now, another opening formed. Treatment?

i have 3 wholes on my penis .One out of head and 2 parallel to each other on the sides. When I was about 10 yrs old I use to squeeze it and yellow stuff comes out just like toothpaste for about 10 seconds.Now its white and another opening had formed. I can stick a tooth pick through on side and it will come out on the other. The part where the wholes are parallel its link a blank space..What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012