Holes in both eardrums, tubes fitted. Ear popped on blowing, severe pain. How to relieve pain?

I have holes in both eardrums- I have had tubes put in my ears from age 5 until 16. I been congested for the past few days. This morning I blew my nose my ear popped and I been having pain since. I took 2 Benadryl pills. When I get stuffed up it just happens to be on one side of the nasal passage. Why and what should I take to relieve the pain and what s the best over the counter medicine to take for this. I have no headache just the congested part. I can t go to the ENT specialist I have no health insurance. Should I really be concern over my ear popping and still hurts its been 29 minutes and still hurting
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013