Hole on the left side of stomach that hurts, tested positive for H-pylori. Is stress the cause of ulcer ?

Hi There, My name is AAAA and I know that I have had a stomach ulcer for quite some time now. I tested postive for H Pylori and was treated for it, tested again and it came back that it was gone. However, I know for a fact I have a hole (there may be more than one) on the left side of my stomach. It hurts real badly, gets irritated easily and is very hard to eat. Last year I was hospitalized for having low electrolyghts and was forced a feeding tube ,something I believe to be the original cause of the ulcer. I requried that as I do suffer from Anorexia and Bulima as well. My doctor recenly retired and I haven t really gotten around to fiding a new one yet, what should I do about this? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012