Hole in the heel, discomfort in walking. Corn? Treatment?

hey. something s wrong with my leg. there is a hole on my heel. it really hurts me. yesterday,something came out from that hole. my mother said it is corn something but idk it s right or no. i can send you a picture if you want it. i can t walk properly because of that hole. the size of the hole is big. maybe 2 or 3 inch diameter. i just want to know what kind of disease is this,what treatment can i do and why did this happened. please reply me on my email YYYY@YYYY i really need your help. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Feb 2013

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

Corn usually present as a bump and there will be no hole in it.

Hole usually seen in lesions such as sinus tracts where some thing will come out.

X ray has to be done of that area to look for any sinus tract and involvement of underlying bone.

Consult the doctor for physical examination and evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query.