Hole in the heart. Hereditary? Can be sexually active? Play sports? gt angry easily?

Questions about heart hole patients? - are they angry? get angry easily? - can a heart hole patient play sport normally or they get tired easily? - can heart hole patients have sex normally?? - if they had a surgery to close the hole why they need medication?? - if I married someone with a hole in his heart is there is a chance we have a kid with the same condition? - if they had a surgery do they have a scar in the middle of the chest or the left chest ? thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013