Hole in skull growing. Extreme pain and headache, affecting ears. Any medication for relief?

helo doctor almost a year ago I felt a hole in my skull that was never there it was about 1cm by 1cm I whent to a GP and was told it is normal and I left it but then it started growing and I was getting extreame headaches so I whent to another GP and he was shocked and the hole was now 1cm by 5cm two months later when I was sent for the firts x-rays there grew another one I was then send for blood tests but nothing showed, I was then refered to a neurologist and he send me for a RT brain scan but nothing showed. I went back to my GP being not satisfied he refered me to another neurologist who could also not help me. I was starting to feel better for the last 9 months after that but the last month it started again and I went to another GP she also did blood tests also nothing showed, today I had a bone scan done at nuclear medicene but they focused on the tissue and not the bone my problem now is that my whole skull is now full of holes and basicly colapsing I am 20 years old and can t take the pain anymore I can t lie down on my head for more than 10 minutes before the pain gets too much and it is now starting to affect my ears I feel totaly helpless and can t get any diagnosis for this can someone please help?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012