Hole above tailbone, painful, numbness in pelvic area, breast feeding, vomiting. Done MRI. What is going on?

i am a 34yr old female and have multiple issues. I have a hole above my tailbone and quite alot of pain in that area. my tailbone also feels pushed off to the left by about an inch...i have numbness in my pelvic area and was told that the hole is a piradonal cyst, however i dont feel that this is correct. I have multiple other issues that could be related but im not sure..i have breast milk and havent breast fed in five years, also cant be pregnant.. i have numbness and paralysis in my legs and arms but more my legs..they just give out and i fall. i am in constant pain. i just had an mri on lower back which showed nothing but in 2009 an mri suggested tethered cord syndrome. im tired of not having a diagnosis! for the last few weeks i have been vomiting when i eat more then half a cup of anything..just one more thing to add to the list of crap i go thru daily.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013