Hold back voice while crying. Having breathing problems, loss of apetite, nausea, dizziness, tiredness. What could it be?

Hi I m AJPC. I usually hold back my voice from letting it out whenever I cry. And sometimes , my heart felt like having problems like hard to breathe and it felt like there s something pressing my heart (somewhere there) and sometimes also under my lungs, breast bones or I m not sure what they call it, it usually lasts for more than 1mins and less than 20mins. Once, I was sitting and watching the tv and suddenly I have trouble breathing and when I stand up, trying to change my position of breathing (u know what I mean) it didn t work. So I have to wait for awhile and it finally stopped. Hence, I don t always have the appetite to eat. Feels more like vomiting but never did. And I usually get the feeling like.. dizziness? Yeah, something like that. And I seldom feels tired. I don t always get those kind of symptoms until I turned 13 :/ please tell me if I have one of.. u know, chest pain?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013