Hockey stick got caught in a rut in the rink, Bloated stomach without any pain

Hi Doc , I was playing hockey on Monday or Tuesday and my hockey stick got caught in a rut in the rink. I impaled myself on the stick which actually broke in half. The wind was knocked out of me for a minute or two but I skated off the rink and took my equipment off and went home. I was waiting to see if I would be sick or anything but everything was pretty normal so I ate dinner. I ve experienced no issues with bowel movements or nausea but in the past few days, my stomach has felt a little more tender / bloated than normal. This could be because I am paying extra attentino to it. I ve been eating normally and in no pain for the past 4-5 days - is it pretty safe to say that I m healthy and there isn t an extensive injury to my stomach/intestine? Thanks, Stephen
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012