Hoarse voice, excessive phlegm. Prescribed Lansporazole for acid reflux. Any drug interactions?

My voice has been hoarse for some time and seem to have excessive flim in my throat all of time that I try to clear out by coughing and spit it out. I went to a throat specialist about it. He said I have acid reflux and prescribed for me lansporazole, 30 mg, cap, to take two times a day, 30 minutes before meal. I have not taken the medicine yet as I am afraid it might interact with allopurinol , lisinopril , vitamin D3 , and aspirin 81 mg, I take everyday. Is it safe for me to take lansporazole with these medication? and, Will it solve my problem? Sua Pea
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012