Hoarse voice developed during pregnancy. Have congenital laryngomalacia. Is the condition worsening?

Am 31 years od, femae. i started developing a hoarse voice about 2 years ago while i was pregnant, the initial explanation from doctors was that it may result from either the gastric reflux or fluid retention that i had at the time. 2 years on and my voice is not yet back to normal. It gets worse when am very tired. NB :I normally breathe heavy-since childhood- because i have a mild congenital laryngomalacia. Is this condition worsening or could i be developing something else? am worried
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012