Hives, swollen lips and eyes, taken Reactin, done colonoscopy and CAT scan

My hymoglobin is at 116 , they did a colonoscopy , checked stomach, cat scan and with the catscan they saw spots on my liver so they want to do a mri . I also have hives & my lips and eyes get swollen once in a while.for the past 1 1/2 taking reactin 4 times a day and still doesn t go away (they don t know what is causing it). Last month I was on vacation and was in full bloom for 2 weeks at the end of 2nd week caught a virus (cold, cough) my hives went away and just started feeling better about 5 days ago, now my hives are back in bloom. would you have any suggestions.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012