Hives on neck, face and legs causing swelling, oozing, form yellow crust on drying. What can be done to reduce itching?

I am a 21 year old female. I have no known allergies and am in good health. I have what I think are hives . They are on my face, neck and legs. I first noticed them two days ago and they seem to only be getting worse. My face is now greatly swollen. I can still see fine and have no trouble breathing . Some of the hives are sort of oozy now. This dries into a clear-yellow crust. My questions: Is this oozing and crusting a sign that they will disappear soon? Is there something I can do to make the redness, swelling , and itching decrease? Do I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012