Hives on hips, back, feet, arms, legs, groin area, throat swollen

Getting hives daily mostly on my hips, back and sides. Ive had them on my feet ,arms legs and groin area several times as well. Usually happens after a shower70%. About 3 Weeks ago I spent the night in the hospital lip swelled up(that happened once 3wks before that) also really bad hive and apparently my throat was swelling as well. I didnt notice the throat swelling didnt have an itchy throat or problems breathing emerg doc said it was
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012