Hives, itching, had zevit, vomiting and numbness in fingers, mouth ulcer. Treatment?

I amgetting hives all over the body..it will appear after a slight itching and disappear..I had a medicine called zevit for having a mouth ulcer as doctor prescrbed.. I had to stop after 3 days because of vomiting and numbness in fingers after taking it...again the mouth ulcer repeated and i had taken only rinifol as per another doctor..when i complained of this allergic reaction, the doctor advised me to take levocet for 10 days..so the problem settled for 10 days and again started coming up..so i need a clarification
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013