Hives breakout after diarrhea stopped, breathing difficulty, frequent intake of benadryl causing constipation, mucus bowels. Cause and cure?

Hi, Tuesday night and last night I broke out in hives . Tuesday night I went to the ER where I was given a shot of epinephrin and 2 oral steroids. Last night when it happened again I called the ER and they said since I wasn t having breathing difficulty I could just take benadryl . For the past 2 weeks I have had diarhea, the day I broke out in hives that stopped. I have been taking benadryl pretty consistently and am now constipated. I passed 3 very mucusy looking bowel movements. They were white and flemy looking, and one kind of looked like a stringy cluster. So far today no more hives.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012