Hives and rashes on the leg, cough post having mango shake. No relief with cough suppressants. Am I allergic to mango?

Good Afternoon. I have a problem of allergy with mangoes: mostly skin contact allergy until recently. Never a problem with eating mangoes. However, this time, it appears that a mango must have touched my leg since I have developed hives and rashes on this spot and I drank a mango lassi (never gave me a problem in the past), but also I have developed a cough w/o any other symptoms of runny nose , fever or body ache which lead me to believe it is not the flux or a cold. Could mango bring on a cough in addition to hives/rash? I am taking cough suppressants but is there anything else I could do to alleviate this cough. Thank you for your advice.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012