Hives all over the body, body pain, diarrhea, tingling, consistent low grade fever post delivery. What is the cause?

Hello! This is a long question but I have been going through this for months and still without any real answers. It all started shortly after the birth of my son...I developed hives all over my body. I felt fine other than the hives. I went to the emergency room, in case I was having an allergic reaction to something. They gave me a steroid injection and sent me home. The next day, I got a rash all over my body and a high fever with severe body aches and joint pain. I also had terrible pains in my ears and slight diarrhea. My doctor did bloodwork and said it must be a virus. I felt much better in three weeks but the body aches and joint pains remained, as did tingling sensations in my hands, head and face. I also continued to have loose stool and stomach pain. In September, I got worse, specifically the body pain. I also continued to have rashes on my elbows and inner elbows for months prior. For the past three months, I have had a fever of 99 to 100. I have been tested for lupus . I had a barely positive ANA but was told it was fibromyalgia . No one can tell me why I have this fever. I also always have sinus pain and pressure and drainge. I had an MRI and MS was ruled out. I also had a colonoscopy, which just showed slight inflammation. I was not given a reason for this. I was found to have borderline low vitamin d and ferratin, as well. I still feel like I have no idea what is going on. I feel so scared and am not sure where to turn next. Thank you for any advice you have!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013