Hive on cheeks, puking, Blister, pimples on chest, back and shoulders, painful, nauseous, loose stools. What is it and suggest treatment?

My son is 23 months. He woke up with a bright hive on his right cheek, it went away now there is one on his left and he woke at night puking. No associated fever . Now my third daughter has the same spot on her cheek and won t get up to play today- she s being a bum. My second daughter has really flush cheeks and has been feeling very tired and weak. For the past few days... I have had blisters/ pimples on my chest back and shoulders for almost a week now that are painful. There aren t many but at least a dozen. I have also been feeling nauseous and have had loose stools .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013