Hive like itchy bumps on the stomach, arms, hands and feet, partner and child suffering from the same. Diagnosed as allergic reaction. Chances of scabies?

Hi for the last month I ve had hive like bumps all over my stomach and back only now my child(who sleeps with us) and my husband both have them on their arms hands feet and knees. I went to the doctor and try barely even looked at me and told me it was an allergic reaction . Could this be something else like scabies? WE ARE ALL very itchy. Please help thank you so much.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012