Hit to upper thigh during accident. No fractures. Cannot bear weight. Has deep bruise. Foot is ice cold. Compartment syndrome?

My daughter was in a car deer accident Saturday night. They hit the deer head on at 55 lph and the airbags deploye. She took a direct hit to her upper right thigh and has had two sets of X-rays showing nothing broken. She cannot bare weight on her leg and we were told she had deep bruising. 800mg ibuprofen every 4 hrs and 5mg flexorill every 6 hours and she has had no pain relief. Her ankle To her toes are ice cold . I m not sure if we should be worried about compartment syndrome or restricted blood flow due to something else? It has been 5 days with no signs of improvement
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013