Hit the middle of eye, bump on eyebrow, a large purple ball on the inside corner. Problem to eye sight ?

hi, i fell on the corner of toilette last night. i hit the middle of my eye, under my brow. I have a bump on the eyebrow, and a large, purple, puffy ball on the inside corner. my eye is not swollen shut. no headache , sickness, blurry vision or nose bleeds . i have been icing the purple blood accumulation at the corner of the eye for about an hour. should i see a dr. or just continue with ice? the eye socket does not hurt.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012