Hit the front of head, bump, sensitive to touch, nausea, had advil. Nything else needed?

hello, last night i was walking behind my boyfriend as he was lifting 25 pound weights and i scared him and as he brought the weight down it hit the front of my head. There is a bump and it is very sensitive to touch. I have a headache but it could be from a hangover, and i am nauseous but i have been for 3 days and this happened last night so i am not sure what to do. I have been taking advil drank some water. My vision is fine, and i have not vomited. I dont want to go to the er i am busy for the next day or so, but is there anything else i can do for it?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012