Hit tailbone, small abrasion, tip of tailbone, followed by red round sore and puss, painfull. What it could be?

Hi. about a week or so ago i hit my tailbone somehow and had a bruise there along with a small abrasion right on the tip of tailbone. that went away but as that went away there was a red round sore then another that had puss on it. all right in the top of the crack of my butt. not on the tail bone but around it. mostly above. it is painful to sit on and it is not going away. it has been 3 or so days since i saw it first. i will see a doctor as soon as possible but would like to know any insight as to what it might be.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012