Hit right side of head, swelled up, pain shot down to ear and temple, stomach unsettled. On antibiotics nasal decongestiests ib. How long will it take to heal?

almost two weeks ago i hit my right side of my head if u pulled ur hair n ponytail it would be about a inch away from ponytaiy going back twords right ear.. it hurt ofcource and immeditely swelled up. i went on to work and i wasnt doing things corectly. and the pain shot down the right side of my neck and in my ear and temple and behind right eye also ..i have taken antibiotics nasal decongestiests ib. pain reliever and i still feel like i just hit my head nose running bending over increases my head pain my stomach is unsettled. it hurts n a pinpointed spotb and if u touch that point of impact then booom all systoms increase . how long before its healed doc? and what can i do .
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer