Hit over the head, long indentation on top of skull, forgetfull, tired , runny nose, scalp itchy

3 yrs ago i was hit over the head with bottom of a half pint beer jug which has left me with an inch long indentation in the the top of my skull , recently i have been forgetfull, tierd and the accasional runny nose and my scalp is becoming very ichy, im 55 yrs old this incident happend on holiday in se asia 3yrs december went to a&e had 6 stitches but no scan, do you think i should get checked out even thow it was a long time ago
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
if these are the only symptoms ure having then u dont need to get a scan...but u can go for a checkup to dermatolgist regarding itchy scalp...u can have gingobiloba exact in form of syrup, capsule, or powder form...its a cerebral vasodilator increases cerebral blow flow might help u a bit in ure forgetfulness...