Hit on thigh. Hurts to walk and sit. What to do?

hi i was playing soccer and colided with a girl, i dont remember what happened which is normal because i never do when i get injured but i think her knee hit my thigh and it was really hard because I tried to walk and it was very hard to do so. I cant bend down to sit on the ground but i can walk it just hurts and i couldn t run after either but im a tough person and im the most aggresive on my team so to actually cry out from the pain was very suprising to me
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I would suggest you to get X ray to check if there is any bony injury in the Knee. Some time such injury can cause chip fracture of the spine.
Apply ice and Diclofenec ointment to knee joint
Apply compression bandage and keep it elevated over pillow.
Wait for 1 week, your pain will improve then you can start walking . Do not put more weight on affected side.