Hit on the upper thigh causing bruise, persistent big lump with indentation. Will it subside?

Hi, Doctor, I hit my left upper thigh about a month ago- The bruise was huge and it never really hurt. I was on a party bus and I can t remember if I just lost balance and leaned really hard on the seat while standing... Or, I m thinking I did just that... Anyway, there was a big lump, and the lump has kind of gone down. It s a horizontal line lump across my thigh now (sort of thin). But I noticed it s also indented. I m worried. Will it go away?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012