Hit on the thigh, leg swelling, bruising and tightening, have difficulty in standing, sitting post a week with rush of pain. Help?

Hi I recently dove into a 4 by 4 piece of wood that was cemented into the ground (on accident) I hit my thigh and imediately my leg started to swell, bruise , and tighten up. That whole day my leg was terribly tight. The next day my leg was not tight anymore but still had swelling pain and bruising. Its been a week now and when standing up, or sitting down, or making any sudden movement, I get this rush of pain. Its not a sharp pain but I have never felt someting like it before. It almost feel like its tightening up, and then just goes away
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012