Hit on the temple, blurred vision, short memory loss, involuntary hand movements. What is the cause?

hi i was in a car accident in 2006 , i was hit in the temple such a force i was knocked out had a big gash woke up vision was so blurry really coundnt make out people . couldnt conperhed things like how to take seat belt off , when asked question coundt remeber what they asked , there was a time i could hear people but not see them i would tell my daughter a descridion of the doc, nurse etc , my daughter would say no they didnt look like that finally i gave up , i cant remeber very much about the accident at all now i have blocks cant remeber things or forget what something is its really fushrating . some people think im playing and im not . i remeber doing my hands like karate kid for no reason i asked the fireman why am i doing that he never ansered me
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012