Hit on the right ankle, bruising spread to bottom, hard lump inside leg, pain on touching, numbness upto knee, difficulty in walking. Advice?

Hi, I was playing soccer a week and a half ago and got a hard kick on inside of right ankle, the pain initially was a sting, much like a bee sting , and there was only a small red mark. I continued to play but later that night, it started to bruise and the bruising spread to bottom of foot . There is a hard lump on inside of right leg that is painful to touch and also when I rest, there is a numbness and sting like pain running up my leg to my knee! The bruising is still there but it s sore. I can walk on it but it s just not right
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012