Hit on the nose, bleeding, stopped with ice application, soreness in nose with bleeding, had thick clot in spit on blowing nose. Worrisome?

I walked into a sliding glass door and hit my nose really hard this morning. There was little split on outside that bled for a several minutes and blood coming out of my nose. I out ice on it and held my head back and put little pressure and bleeding stopped. My nose is sore, about 30 minutes ago , blood started streaming out of my right nostril . I blew my noise and gagged on blood running down the back of my throat . I spit up blood in the sink and the blood as very red and thick. I squeezed my front nostrils. There seemed to be lot of blood. I felt like I needed to blow my nose and it just flowed. It has finally stopped. Should I be worried about the thick clot like blood.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012