Hit on the head, unconscious for a few minutes, concluded to be due to over heating. Will it have a long term effect?

Hello, my name is Carole, last Thursday I passed out in a hospital, my husband was aware of what was happening, but could not reach me in time before I had hit my head on a wall and knocked myself out, was unconsious for 10 to 15 mins, had lots of tests, the conclusion was that I got over heated, my concern is of the long term affect it could have on me, is my question. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Thanks to the Lord that you turned out normal!! There is Physics in what has happened! The moment you hit yourself, your brain which was in motion along with the body hit against your hard skull bone when you suddenly hit against the wall, so it was in a state of shock till you regained your consciousness. Since all your tests were normal and you are physically doing good, it means there is no damage to your brain, so go ahead and thank God and enjoy yourself!