Hit on the head, normal CAT and X-ray, staples on head, continuous pain at near armpit, no bruising or swelling. Remedy?

Had a one story fall on concrete floor a week ago and also hit my head on the concrete. Went to the emergency. Cat-scan and x-rays are normal but had 11 staples to the head. The pain in feet , hips, back and bruises throughout are healing well but three days ago started feeling continuous pain in my left side chest/back near armpit which is just not going away and there s no swelling or bruising in the area. 62yrs Male. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012