Hit on the head-joint to upper lip, later had swollen lip. Could this swelling be due to blister fever?

Yesterday in band class i was playing my flute and my friend was taking apart his instrument and it hit the bottom of my flute, making my hit my headjoint to my upper lip . Today my lip is swollen and my family thinks its a fever blister since i get those alot. I think it has something to do with me getting hit with the flute. Whats it from and how do i get rid of it fast?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
I THINK, THAT MAY BE HEMATOMA, (STAGNATION OF BLOOD AT ONE PLACE), IT IS NORMAL AFTER ANY WOUND OR INJURY. GENERALLY IT ITSELF DISAPPEAR IN FEW DAYS WITH OR WITHOUT LOCAL MEDICATION. FOR INSTANT RELIEF YOU SHOULD TAKE A HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE -
"ARNICA MONTAINA 1M" WHICH WILL GIVE YOU FAST RELIEF.