Hit on the head, excruciating pain, ct clear, taken painkillers, still have headache, nausea, dizziness, tiredness. Suggestion?

had a colision with another cycelist heading in opposite directions.travelling about 15miles per hour.we collided and i hit my taken to hospital.the pain in my head was excrucating.had a ct scan and that was clear.was sent home with painkillers..four days on still got headache nausier and dizzy.also extreme tiredness.iwas not wearing a helmet
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
Acupressure and Magnetotherapy treatment;-
press all 4 thumb(back of nails) for three minutes each thrice aday for three days. Drink magnetic water charged with both pole 4 times aday till uou ger releif.